- I found out half my friends were intimidated and/or scared of me when I came to BV…and I’m finding this out a year and a half later…great.
- It is in fact possible to get lost in Denison.
- Mrs. Masker told me for years and years that grant writing is a very important skill and if I get the chance to take a class on it, I should…. I believe her. That’s what I’ve spent the last two months working on for my internship at The Bridge. I agree it’s a great skill, I just wish I would have known more about it before being thrown into it.
- I thoroughly appreciate starting the work week off with prayer and a devotion at the office with the Bridge community.
- I drove/operated a fork lift yesterday and I was quite good if I do say so myself. I also helped install cabinets and a dishwasher. Life skills people!
- I want to learn Spanish. I’ve heard a rumor that Storm Lake United is offering classes…but that was on the internet so I’m not sure how reliable my source is.
- I read The Giver quartet in four days. It’s been on my list for awhile and The Giver is one of my favorite books so I’m thrilled to finally tie everything together.
- It’s official. I have senoritis.
- COWS! You’d think after growing up in Iowa, I’d get used to cows….Nope, I still exclaim every time I see the furry beasts. They’re great!
- I can certainly appreciate my educator friends and hearing about their classroom shenanigans but that profession is certainly not for me.
- I’m getting back into the fundraising game for a CF related cause by working with COTA to raise money in honor of Davey Crocket.
That’s all I have for now. It’s post spring break. Classes resume tomorrow and the grind begins again. Full force until Graduation. May 23rd, here I come!