I haven’t had much to say the last two weeks…that’s not entirely true. I have plenty to say but it’s not the most positive so I’ve decided to keep it to myself.
I still don’t have much to say about work that’s going to be rainbows and butterflies so I’ll talk about my friends because they’re great and cheerful people.
- My VISTA friends are understanding and still like me despite my disliking for Christmas and cinnamon and pie and most things happy.
- Doc’s Place is tasty and cheap and an enjoyable place especially with all the old people, Hollyhock and Abby Dabby Doo for company.
- Lahra is a great best friend. She walks 5 1/2 miles and listens to me talk when she has plenty to say. and she reads my grumpy emails and still sends letters and texts and love.
- Michael makes wonderful cookies and has a brobdingnagian heart (and he gets a new vocab word!). And he’s pretty great when it comes to surprises and patience.
- Ryan is patient when it comes to teaching me sporty things and an anomaly when it comes to communicating with friends but it’s cool.
- MNM is like a sister. She walks me through cooking jambalaya and answers my stupid cooking and life questions.
Those are my closest friends. and I love them. and they keep me company when I am grumpy and quirky and happy and upset. Thanks for being the best friends a girl could ask for. Y’all are rockin’ individuals and I’m happy to call you friends. There’s so much more I could say about them…but I’ll spare you the details and just know that they are swell.