Today was a pretty chill day. Nothing was real intensive today. It seemed more of a learning experience if anything. Here’s a lovely list of things I learned today.
- I may talk like a gangsta sometimes but I am VERY white when it comes to dancing. I find this fact quite unfortunate. Hopefully the girls can help me shake up the conservative baptist in me.
- Saying no is a good thing. I need to do it more often…or at least stand up for myself.
- Bubble tea is delicious…as is Thai food.
- African hair and Hannah hair are very different.
- Creation is incredible.
- There’s more going on in Africa than I knew about. the conflicts. the government. the people. so much to learn!
- Steak isn’t terrible.
- I found the best banana bread recipe.
- Peeling blistered skin is a foreign thing to some people.
- 5AM is going to come real soon